HOUSE RULES AT VILLA VISTA
To make sure that you will have a pleasant stay and to prevent any misunderstanding, please read the house rules. When you confirm a reservation it is implied that you are familiar and agree with them, and that you will fully adhere to them. Violation of house rules can result in the cancellation of the reservation, and charging the full amount of the price of the accommodation regardless of the shorter stay.
- On the day of arrival the guests have to give their identification documents (passport or ID) for the purpose of registration at the Tourist Board. The documents have to be returned to them within 24 hours.
- Our staff is available to the guests during their stay for any information and assistance they may need.
- Bed linen is changed once per week or more often if necessary. Towels, kitchen cloths, toilet paper, cleaning products and detergent as well as deck chairs and parasol are at the guest’s disposal.
- Villa Vista is neither obliged nor responsible to organize guests’ free time or to entertain them.
- The guests are obliged to take care of their personal things and valuables left in the accommodation. The owners will not be responsible in case of any disappearance, we advise the guests to always close the doors and windows when they go out.
- The owners do not have the right to enter in the rented accommodation during the absence of the guests if is not agreed differently, except to stop damages or a danger occurring in the accommodation. In this case they have to inform the guests about it as soon as they come back at the accommodation. If the owners have any reason to believe that house rules are violated, the guests have to let them enter in the accommodation in order to check the situation.
- Pets are allowed only with the permission of Villa Vista. Bringing pets without prior announcement is not allowed, and Vila Vista has in this case the right to cancel the reservation. The guests are responsible for any damages caused by their pets, and have to clean the excrements left inside and outside the accommodation, as well as in the vicinity of the accommodation. If it was agreed that the pets stay outside the accommodation the guests do not have the right to let them enter inside.
- It is not allowed to bring any weapon, inflammable or explosive substances and products with strong or unpleasant smell into the Villa. Guests are not allowed to bring cooking or electrical appliances without the prior agreement with Villa Vista.
- The guests are kindly asked to take care of the accommodation and its furniture situated inside and outside of it. The guests are not allowed to move the furniture or to transport it to another accommodation unit, outside or to the pool (the kitchen chairs to the terrace, cutlery to another accommodation unit, towels or blankets to the pool). It is strictly prohibited to use indoor furniture (sofas, chairs, beds…) while wet or wearing wet bathing suits.
- Using the pool is at you own responsibility.
- When the guests go out of the accommodation/ Villa they have the obligation to switch off the lights and electrical appliances, close the gas and water. As well the guests are asked while they are outside not to leave the air-conditioning on if it is not necessary, and to close doors and windows while it is in use. It is forbidden to throw waste in the toilets or in any other place not predicted for this purpose like outside the house or in its vicinity.
- Guests, who intentionally or accidentally damage the property, will have to reimburse Villa Vista the full amount of the occurred damage.
- If the guests intend to arrive after 20:00 on the first day they have to inform Villa Vista about it.
- On the day of departure the guests have to leave the accommodation (check out) the latest at 10:00, in order have time to prepare the Villa for the next guests arriving at 15:00 (check in).
- Villa Vista may shorten the stay of the guests who do not respect house rules. In this case the guests will be charged for the entire amount of the reservation, regardless of the shorter stay.
- When starting to use the accommodation it is assumed that the guests are familiar with the house rules and that they agree with their conditions and obligations. Any problem that cannot be solved on the spot with the owners or the agency will involve the intervention of the police or of the tribunal of Pula.
- Complains will be considered only if reported during the stay. Subsequent complains will not be considered.
- Your comments, suggestions and proposals are very appreciated.
We wish you a pleasant stay at Villa Vista